Panikkos Livadiotis Ltd and any affiliated company (‘hereinafter called ‘The Group’ take the privacy of every person seriously whether on individuals (including personal data in respect of individuals who are clients, intermediaries or other third parties that the Group interacts with, or any individual who is connected to those parties) or otherwise. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy and non-public personal data of our users, clients, employees and associates, in accordance with European and International practices for privacy and data protection.
The General Data Protect Regulation – GDPR, regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of the 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”), has recently been implemented and provides more strict guidelines to further enhance the data protection policies that the corporations who act as data controllers are following and more rights to individuals over how information about them is stored and used by organisations.
This policy applies where ‘The Group’ is acting as data controller for non-public personal data, as per the provisions of the GDPR.
Our website incorporates privacy controls which affect how we will process your personal data. By using the privacy controls, you can specify whether you would like to receive direct marketing communications and limit the publication of your information.
This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who agree to receive communications from us, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
For the purposes of this Policy The Group is the data controller.
PANIKKOS LIVADIOTIS GROUP.
Panikkos Livadiotis Group is a group of entities constituted and operating in the Republic of Cyprus in the construction and development of real estate, property management and immigration sectors.
Our main offices are located in Larnaca at Livadiotis Makaria Centre, 22, Archbishop Avenue, P.O. Box 40779, Cyprus.
We strive to protect personal data and apply high standards of conduct when it comes to privacy issues. We ensure that our employees are provided with the appropriate training in order to handle personal data promptly and in accordance with the laws.
Your non-public personal data is controlled by ‘The Group’ which consists of Limited Companies or other legal entities incorporated under the laws of Republic of Cyprus.
Depending on the services requested by you, your information is accessible to all group entities and processed by any one or more of such group entities its directors, staff and other external advisors.
Panikkos Livadiotis Ltd and its Affiliated companies adhere to appropriate safeguards in line with GDPR for the processing of non-public personal data.
WHAT IS NON PUBLIC PERSONAL DATA?
Non-public Personal Information is any data or information considered to be personal in nature and not subject to public availability.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Depending on the nature of services you require from us, the non-public personal data that we may collect about you and, under certain circumstances, your spouse, civil partner, partner or dependants is information that identifies you as an individual, and it may non-exhaustively include the following:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Postal address (including billing and shipping addresses)
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Organization and job title or function
- Passport or ID Number
- Criminal Record only when the processing is authorised by the Laws of the Republic of Cyprus
- Source of Wealth
- Bank Account Details
- Login ID or password for access to certain content on our websites
- Any other personal information that you choose to send us
We collect personal information from you through the use of enquiry and registration forms and every time you e-mail us your details.
We also collect information automatically about your visit to our site. The information obtained in this way, which includes demographic data and browsing patterns, is only used in aggregate form.
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our web site.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
- We collect personal information from you through the use of enquiry and registration forms and every time you e-mail or send us by any way your details.
- We collect personal information through your advisors, agents or other third parties in the standard course of our business only for the purposes of providing you certain services that you have requested.
WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
We may use the non-public personal information we collect for several purposes as described below:
For providing a personalized service.
- complete certain transactions with you and enter into contracts with you, where relevant
- For providing you with information about products and services we offer.
- For marketing purposes, strictly subject to your explicit consent.
- For the purposes of complying with the terms of a contract that we have with you or with any other third party without compromising your rights and interests.
- To protect our legitimate interests or those of a third party, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of personal data.
- For conducting market research surveys.
- To comply with any laws and regulations or other legal obligations to which we are subject.
- To detect, prevent, and respond to actual or potential fraud, illegal activities, or intellectual property infringement.
DISCLOSURE OF NON-PUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION
Depending on the services you request from the Group, we may disclose the non-public personal information that we collect as described below:
- With our associates in Cyprus and/or across the world, who may act as joint data controllers or data processors to the company which will be the data controller for your data when you obtain our services and/or may provide administration, controls and reporting services.
- Professional advisors such as lawyers, accountants, financial advisors
- Financial institutions such as banks, insurance and investment companies
- Tax authorities and regulators for reporting purposes
- Governmental agencies or entities, regulatory authorities or other persons in line with any applicable law, regulations, court order or official request.
- To our authorized service providers to whom we may have delegated part of the services that you have requested from us.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by is among the assets transferred.
STORAGE OF NON-PUBLIC PERSONAL DATA
The non-public personal data that we collect, will be stored and processed in Cyprus
We shall store your non-public personal data for a retention period which does not exceed 10 years from the date of termination/ completion of the purposes for which it was collected.
Notwithstanding the above, the above retention period may be extended in certain cases to enable us to use the data for defending potential legal claims, taking into account the applicable limitation periods under relevant laws, as well as, if applicable, to comply with Anti-Money Laundering/KYC laws and regulations, Anti-Bribery/Corruption Laws and regulations, accounting and tax laws, applicable to certain jurisdictions which we operate in.
In an effort to minimize the non-public personal data we collect which may identify you, we anonymize the data in the cases where it is no longer necessary to identify you from the data we hold.
Links to other websites
Transferring your information outside of Europe
As part of the products and/or services offered to you through our Website, the information which you provide to us may be transferred to countries outside the European Union (“EU”). By way of example, this may happen if any of our servers are from time to time located in a country outside of the EU. These countries may not have similar data protection laws in EU. By submitting your personal data, you’re agreeing to this transfer, storing or processing.
If we transfer your information outside of the EU in this way, we will take steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this Policy.
If you use our Website while you are outside the EU, your information may be transferred outside the EU in order to provide you with such use.
As a data subject you have certain rights under the GDPR, as follows:
- Right to Access Information
You have at all times the right to obtain confirmation from the Group as to whether or not any non-public personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data. To obtain such information please contact us at
Upon request, we can send you one electronic copy of the personal data we hold, concerning you, via email. We may charge €15 for information requests to cover our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Right to rectification
You have the right to obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data about you as well as to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
Right to erasure
You have the right to obtain erasure of personal data we have concerning you when your personal data is no longer required where:
- Your non-public personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected.
- you withdraw your consent to us processing your personal data;
- your personal data has been unlawfully processed.
- Your personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which we are subject.
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to restrict our use of the non-public personal data we have concerning you, where:
- You contest the accuracy of the personal data we hold until we verify the accuracy of such personal data.
- The processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead.
Right to object
You have the right to object at any time, to the processing of personal data concerning you, on grounds related to your particular situation as well as to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes. In order to submit an objection, please contact us via email at
If you still feel that your personal data has not been handled appropriately according to the law, you can contact the Office of the Commissioner for Personal Data Protection.
If you are applying for a job to us, the collection and use of your non-public personal data shall be governed by a separate policy.
NO ERROR FREE PERFORMANCE
When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure that it’s treated securely. We use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. Non-sensitive details (e.g. your email address) are transmitted normally over the Internet, and this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. Where we have given (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Such modifications or updates will appear on this page with immediate effect. The Group may or may not notify you by email or other means however you are expected to visit our website periodically and be updated about any changes.
If you have legal interest in any matter relevant to the present policy or would like to contact our Data Protection Officer, please send us an email on